Lactation Consultant RN - Per Diem
Collaborates with Education Consultants and managers to develop, design, deliver and evaluate/improve education strategies and special projects/programs based on clients departmental goals and needs, as well as organizational goals/objectives. Implements education programs and strategies and coordinates to meet regulatory program requirements and organizational needs.
- Develops, coordinates and evaluates programs to meet regulatory requirements and organizational, departmental and discipline specific needs.
- Designs, develops, and coordinates activities for continuing professional education for staff.
- Collaborates with consultants to develop special projects in professional education, development and learning.
- Communicates and markets education programs to a broad target audience using appropriate methods, and based on identified/assessed needs.
- Participates in classroom instruction on developed projects.
- Makes recommendations for cost/quality strategies, works within budget.
- Serves as expert resource to staff and departments in defining and meeting educational, clinical, quality and cost outcomes and performance measures.
- Develops, implements, monitors and evaluates/improves the orientation, cross training and education/competency processes/systems for clinical staff.
- Responds to corporate and industry changes in clinical practice and professional education and provides necessary training, education and development which improves organizational performance.
- Ensures compliance and documentation of organizational records based on regulatory agency standards.